I was spying today's Delhi Times and what do I see? A front pager about ol' PH herself headed to Indian shores sometime next year. My joy could not be eclipsed in any way, oh how I rejoiced at the news......Hmm time to turn off the sarcasm. And this satanic act is being facilitated by a son of India's own soil as it were (more or less, look he's of Indian descent, now drop it). I feel betrayed on some basic nationalistic level. He even goes so far as to call her the ultimate "It" girl (emphasis on ultimate). My retort would be - It what? There are plenty of monsters from the horror movie lexicon who want a name change, now that their label has been usurped by PH.
In less depressing news... I finish on-the-job training and go full time as of tomorrow. However, I feel a bit underwhelmed now that I have a firm understanding of what the job entails. Imagine being a talented painter brimming with ideas, now imagine being straightjacketed and banned from ever holding a brush. That is the approximate feeling I get.
In conclusion... I need a new job, proto.
Monday, October 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wat is with u and PH? Its a free world and people can do whatever they want. That female's got shit load of money and i guess she'll comb the whole world not just India. The fact that u have 2 blogs DEDICATED to her is proof enough that she's talked about.. doesnt matter in a positive or negative vein. Let her do whatever she wants to as long as she's not ur guest of honour.
ok i m not saying this for the first time but this fact is buging me a lot. Mind you please dont fly high up in the air... Please find a new and better job ASAP!!!!! i hate to see so much of talent and intelligence going down the drain. That job is technically a blue collar job and do not forget u r serving the US!!! u have so much of scope.. do whatever u want. post ur resume on a thousand different sites.. jugaad lagao but put ur talent to better use. sahi mein bura lagta hai..
Post a Comment