This is one of Weird Al Yankovic's spoofs and one of my all time favourite music videos. Pure comedy I tell ya. There are plenty more of the same on YouTube and they are recommended if you want to unwind and laugh a bit.
In case in you're totally clueless and have no idea whose video is being made fun of, then just flip to the word pedophile in any dictionary and/or encyclopedia and refer to the picture. Seriously though, the man (and I use that term loosely) was music legend in his time. This was before an angry tribe of vicious plastic surgeons attacked and left him disfigured for life.
In case in you're totally clueless and have no idea whose video is being made fun of, then just flip to the word pedophile in any dictionary and/or encyclopedia and refer to the picture. Seriously though, the man (and I use that term loosely) was music legend in his time. This was before an angry tribe of vicious plastic surgeons attacked and left him disfigured for life.
1 comment:
lol! dingdong dingdong!! i'm ready to fall off my chair here!
Post a Comment