I know numerous theories behind why Paris Hilton is so popular in media, whether in the west or even the east. But it's just so unfathomable that she has remained a favorite topic for such a very long time. I once had a chat with someone who argued that our very our Rakhee Sawant was far worse than Paris Hilton. She also mentioned that Paris Hilton is an "Heiress" and thereby subject to some pan-dimentional social law. My friend is otherwise fairly sane and levelheaded, but something about PH bring along a kind of temporary concussion, a fate shared by many media writers and presenters I'm sure.
Which brings me to my next topic. I have two divergent opinions about the phenomenon that is PH. Either she is as air-headed and vain as she appears to most people and her popularity is some sort of mass-social error, or - and this is a doozie - she is incredibly intelligent and media savvy, merely projecting this persona and milking it for everything it's worth. I imagine that she sits in her Evil Volcano Lair having a mighty laugh as to the gullibility of the media consuming population. I expect eventually she'll amass enough wealth to start off on her campaign to - "Take Over The WORLD!"
P.S. Yes I know I do happen to know that by merely mentioning her here, I perpetuate the very phenomena that I hate so much. Perhaps I'm sleeper agent under PH control or merely trying to get into her good graces before she unleashes her vengeance on an oblivious world. Sadly we shall never know, cause I'm not telling.
Which brings me to my next topic. I have two divergent opinions about the phenomenon that is PH. Either she is as air-headed and vain as she appears to most people and her popularity is some sort of mass-social error, or - and this is a doozie - she is incredibly intelligent and media savvy, merely projecting this persona and milking it for everything it's worth. I imagine that she sits in her Evil Volcano Lair having a mighty laugh as to the gullibility of the media consuming population. I expect eventually she'll amass enough wealth to start off on her campaign to - "Take Over The WORLD!"
P.S. Yes I know I do happen to know that by merely mentioning her here, I perpetuate the very phenomena that I hate so much. Perhaps I'm sleeper agent under PH control or merely trying to get into her good graces before she unleashes her vengeance on an oblivious world. Sadly we shall never know, cause I'm not telling.
2 comments:
I hate Paris Hilton,really all the news about her must be directed to her airhead counterparts worldwide (like Rakhi Sawant)
After all the blatant self-promotion, wouldn't it be wiser to write 'stuff' a little more often. *Chuckles*
Post a Comment