ZVR. If you think about it, it has a rather mysterious ring to it. It just so happens to be my employee ID at the KPO (Knowledge Process Outsourcing) firm that I now work in. I just had to pen down my initial impression of the place and it is still way to early to make any kind of final judgment. However I did get the impression that I was just one among many faceless minions of a largish company and to be honest that definition doesn't quite sit well with me. Don't ask me why, I'm really not sure. The fact that several of my friends are already employed there seemed to make no difference to my perception; it still seemed like a cold and mechanical place.
I have a sneaky suspicion that I may be more comfortable in a smaller environment and with a little more interpersonal interaction. But beggars can't be choosers, so I’m going to shut up now.
In other news, my other blog - the domain for which was oh-so-generously donated by my brother - seems to be on the fritz. For the time being I’ll continue to post on this particular site.
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Just Another Cog In The Wheel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
honestly, i never thought u'd join a kpo! is the work ejoyable?
Post a Comment